The responsible body within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Ilona Geiger GmbH
Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the data protection regulations of the Federal Republic of Germany (Data Protection Act, DSG), every person is entitled to protection of his privacy as well as to protection against misuse of his/her personal data. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
In cooperation with our hosting providers, we strive to protect the databases as much as possible from third-party access, loss, misuse or counterfeiting.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating via e-mail) may have security gaps.
By using this website, you agree to the collection, processing and use of data as described below. This website can be visited without registration. Data such as pages accessed or the names of the retrieved file, date and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes without this data being directly related to you. Personal data, in particular name, address or e-mail address are collected as far as possible on a voluntary basis. Without your consent, the data will not be passed on to third parties.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject is a person through which personal data is processed. Editing includes all handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the retention, disclosure, procure, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. In addition, if and insofar as the EU GDPR is applicable, we process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases in connection with Article 6(1).
- lit. a) Processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
- lit. b) Processing of personal data for the performance of a contract with the data subject as well as for the implementation of corresponding pre-contractual measures.
- lit. c) Processing of personal data in order to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject in accordance with applicable EU law or, if applicable, the applicable law of a country in which the GDPR is fully or partially applicable.
- lit. (d) processing of personal data in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or any other natural person.
- lit. f) processing of personal data in order to safeguard the legitimate interests of us or third parties, unless the fundamental freedoms and fundamental rights as well as the interests of the data subject prevail. Legitimate interests are, in particular, our business interest in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law.
We process personal data for the duration required for the respective purpose or purpose. In the event of longer retention obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we shall restrict the processing accordingly.
Rights of data subjects
Right to confirmation
Each data subject has the right to request confirmation from the operator of the website whether personal data relating to data subjects are processed. If you wish to use this right of confirmation, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at any time.
Right to information
Any data subject with personal data subject to the processing has the right to receive free information and a copy of the personal data stored about him/her from the operator of this website at any time. Information may also be provided, where appropriate:
- the processing purposes
- the categories of personal data that are processed
- the recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed
- where possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration.
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning them or to restriction of processing by the controller or a right of objection to such processing
- the existence of a right of appeal with a supervisory authority
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject: all available information on the origin of the data
In addition, the data subject has a right of access as to whether personal data have been transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. If this is the case, the data subject is also entitled to obtain information on the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transfer.
If you would like to use this right of access, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
Right to rectification
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to request the immediate rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Furthermore, the data subject has the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary declaration, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
If you would like to use this right of rectification, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to require the controller of this website to delete the personal data concerning him/her without delay, provided that one of the following reasons applies and to the extent that the processing is not required:
- The personal data have been collected for such purposes or processed in any other way for which they are no longer necessary
- The data subject withdraws his consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing of the data subject.
- The data subject shall object to the processing for reasons arising from his particular situation and there are no primary legitimate reasons for the processing, or the data subject shall, in the case of direct marketing and, therefore, associated profiling objection to the processing.
- The personal data have been processed unlawfully
- The erasure of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject
- The personal data were collected in relation to information society services provided directly to a child
If one of the above reasons applies and you wish to arrange for the deletion of personal data stored by the operator of this website, you can contact our data protection officer at any time. The data protection officer of this website will arrange for the deletion request to be complied with immediately.
Right to restrict processing
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to request the controller of this website to restrict the processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- The accuracy of the personal data is disputed by the data subject for a period of time which enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- The processing is unlawful, the data subject refuses to delete the personal data and instead demands the restriction of the use of the personal data
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- The data subject has lodged an objection to the processing for reasons arising from his particular situation and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh those of the data subject.
If one of the above conditions is that you wish to request the restriction of personal data stored by the operator of this website, you can contact our data protection officer at any time. The data protection officer of this website will arrange for the restriction of processing.
Right to data portability
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her in a structured, common and machine-readable format. It also has the right to have this data transmitted to another controller if the legal requirements are met.
Furthermore, the data subject has the right to obtain that the personal data be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible and in so far as this does not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons are affected.
In order to assert the right to data portability, you can always contact the data protection officer appointed by the operator of this website.
Right to object
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for reasons arising from his particular situation.
The operator of this website will no longer process the personal data in the event of an objection, unless we can prove compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
In order to exercise the right to object, you can contact the data protection officer of this website directly.
Right to revoke consent under data protection law
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to revoke any consent given to the processing of personal data at any time.
If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw your consent, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
This website uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform presentation of fonts. When you visit a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
This website uses features of the LinkedIn network. The provider is LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Each time one of our pages containing LinkedIn features is accessed, a connection is made to LinkedIn servers. LinkedIn is informed that you have visited our websites with your IP address. If you click on the "Recommend" button of LinkedIn and are logged into your account on LinkedIn, LinkedIn is able to assign your visit to our website to you and your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data as well as their use by LinkedIn.
The copyright and all other rights to content, images, photos or other files on the website belong exclusively to the operator of this website or to the specifically named rights holders. For the reproduction of all files, the written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained in advance.
Anyone who commits a copyright infringement without the consent of the respective right holder can make himself liable to prosecution and, if necessary, to pay compensation.
All information on our website has been carefully checked. We make every effort to offer our information available up-to-date, correct and complete. Nevertheless, the occurrence of errors cannot be completely ruled out, which means that we cannot guarantee the completeness, correctness and topicality of information, even of a journalistic and editorial nature. Liability claims arising from material or non-material damage caused by the use of the information offered are excluded, provided that there is no demonstrable intentional or grossly negligent fault.
The publisher may, at its sole discretion and without notice, modify or delete texts and is not obliged to update the contents of this website. The use or access to this website is at the visitor's own risk. The publisher, its principals or partners are not responsible for damages, such as direct, indirect, incidental, predetermined or consequential damages, which are allegedly caused by the visit to this website and therefore do not assume any Liability.
The publisher also assumes no responsibility and liability for the content and availability of third-party websites accessible via external links to this website. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content. The publisher thus expressly distances himself from all contents of third parties that may be relevant under criminal law or liability law or which violate good morals.
Questions to the Data Protection Supervisor